Unseen Illiana gallery

Illeana beauties Bhale dongalu movie
illeana is the top heroine in telugu now a days. In every interview by paperazzi, she is again and again asked if she were the highest paid heroine. This question is troubling very much the beautiful heroine illiana. One time she just said that the rate is depending on market conditions but not her demand. After that she used to smile and avoid such silly questions. The fact is that presently illiana is being paid about one crore rupees per picture.
She is not showing interest to act in tamil movies, leave alone kannada and malayalam. People guessed that her only one movie in tamil did not go well and she was not credited much while telugu audience adore her. She also said that she did not feel homely with tamil environment which may not be that true. The truth may be that tamil producers can not offer this much remuneration as tamil movie budget is small. While telugu budgets often cross few crores.
Illiana is moody often and she remembers often old unhappy incidents and her moods go off very soon . she herself informed this. Actor tarun helped her to change her mood and make her smile while shooting bhale dongalu.
Illiana beautiful waist
such a slender waist illeana has
excellant waist of illiana here
joyful smiling illeana actress
Illiana in frock exposing thighs
actress illana in white frock walking
Illiana in bikini
illeana actress in bikini like dress at sea shore bhale dongalu movie
Illiana smile is charming
lovely illeana in joyful mood , bhaledongalu movie


actress ileana or illiana from jalso movie
ileana still from jalsa movie

ileana actress from jalsa movie dancing
lovely actress ileana from jalsa telugu movie

actress illeana from jalsa movie


telugu heroine illiana in white saree drenched and wet.


actress illeana in dancing pose
actress illiana while a film shooting
telugu actress illiana
actress illiana de souza smiling
illiana from khatarnak telugu movie


















illiana


















illiana telugu actress




illiana actress close up shot
illiana actress in red saree

2 comments:

Vamsi Krishna said...

U r SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOT & SEXY

Unknown said...

hi ILLEANA I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUI LOVE YOU ILLEANA I LIKE YOU I MISSING YOU AND I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ILLEANA

Recent Post

Subscribe to

Subscribe to Mail_For_Fun@yahoohroups.com                                        

Google

Followers

Disclaimer

Site photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. www.webfoorfun.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist. Author won’t take responsible for any controversies over photos are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article or photos please contact author by webfoorfun@gmail.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP